Greetings members! October is here, and that means it is time for our annual open meeting!
On October 8th, 2016 we’ll be at the Sacred Heart Church on Western Road for our Annual
Open Meeting at 10:00 am.
We’ve got a lot of activities planned for the meeting for your enjoyment.
- John O’Donnell will again be joining us at this meeting, giving a talk and servicing your machines. If you’d like your machine to be serviced, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the list. Price is €45.
- Patchwork Plus will be our shop, and will bring lots of lovely fabrics and supplies to choose from.
- We’ll have ongoing demos including the Block of the Month, Patchwork Shoulder Bag, and Accu Cutter.
- Bring your latest quilts to show off in the Show and Tell. We love being inspired by all of your work.
- Our usual Raffle.
- Some special events going on at the meeting also include the sale of the library books that have been culled from the Library. All books will be €2. Come early for the best selection!
Also happening after the meeting is an Open Sew Afternoon! This is a great opportunity to bring your latest work in project, or begin working on your entry for the Southern Branch Exhibition, “Community,” happening in March! Be sure to bring all the supplies you need to sew, including extension leads.
Tea and coffee will be supplied, we look forward to seeing what cakes and other refreshments you can provide.
Note: If you’re planning on staying for the open sew afternoon, I’d also recommend bringing a lunch along as well.
I’m looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!