This month we are holding our meeting at the Cork International Hotel, located at Cork Airport. The room has a large screen that can connect with our online members, so everyone can be catered for.
Of course, the meeting will be fully compliant with the latest regulations. COVID certs will be checked by hotel staff, and there is a limit to the numbers allowed to attend. Attendees will also be required to sign in at the door for contact tracing and everyone will have to wear a mask unless eating or drinking while sitting down.
To make sure that the meeting goes smoothly, we ask EVERYONE to fill out the form we sent you by email. This helps us to know who will attend in person (first come, first served, there is a limit of 25), who hopes to be there online (we will send you the link on the day), and even who is (unfortunately) not able to come this month.
Here are the details:
– Saturday 11 December, from 9:30 AM at the Cork International Hotel (Cork Airport Hotel)
– Wear your mask/face covering unless eating or drinking while sitting down, and bring your Covid cert!
– Shop: Patchwork Plus
– entry €5 (members), to include a raffle ticket and coffee/tea and biscuits (mince pies)
– Christmas shenanigans (e.g. quiz)
– Show & Tell, you can also send us a photo in advance
– ONLINE: We will send out the link on the morning, shortly after 9. Keep an eye on your email if you are joining us on Zoom!