I hope you’ve had a wonderful summer! I’ve participated in many activities from taking the boys to the seaside, viewing a few exhibitions, and sewing, sewing sewing!
On September 10th, we’ll be returning to the Sacred Heart Church on Western Road for our first meeting of the year! We’ll begin at 10 am with some social time, and begin our programming at 10:30.
Limerick Quilt Centre will be our shop for the meeting. They’re asking our members that if they have any suggestions for items to bring. Please message them if you’d like to request something specific.
Our programming includes:
- Maeve Meany of Limerick Quilt Centre will giving a presentation.
- Summer Challenge, “Revolutionary” results
- September Block of the Month
- Show and Tell – Be sure to bing the projects you’ve been working on over the summer!
- Photography for submitting to the Knitting and Stitching show gallery
As September is the beginning of our ‘year,’ be sure to bring a completed membership form and dues of €40 to this meeting. Downloading the form and filling it out beforehand will streamline the process. DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE.
Tea and coffee will be supplied, we look forward to seeing what cakes and other refreshments you can provide.
The committee has been working hard over the summer planning for the upcoming year. We’re looking forward to announcing it all at the meeting!