March branch meeting cancelled

With the ever evolving covid-19 situation, the committee has decided not to proceed with the meeting this Saturday, 14 March. It’ll be hard to be 1m apart when looking at fabric!

Our April meeting is planned for 18 April (3rd Saturday because of Easter). We’ll monitor the situation over Easter and let you know about the April meeting nearer the time.

If you know anyone who might not get our emails (or read the website or follow our Facebook), please pass on the message.

We’d rather be very cautious now, given that there does seem to be community transmission in the Cork area.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s